Help, I Don't Know where to Start - Finding the Nearest Legal Services Office - Directory of Participating Programs - Other Sources of Legal Help - Courts - Go to the Beginning
Legal Help for West Virginians
Help, I Don't Know where to StartFind the Nearest Legal Services OfficeDirectory of Participating ProgramsOther Sources of Legal HelpThe CourtsGo to the  Beginning

Victims of criminal acts can seek legal help from a variety of sources:

Police--look in local phone book or call 911

Prosecutor--look in local phone book

If the crime involved domestic violence, through the local domestic violence shelter.

If the crime involved child abuse, through the local office of the Department of Health and Human Resources.

This ends the discussion of criminal cases. We hope you have found it helpful. Return to the menu to proceed.

Buffalo Creek Valley from reclaimation site