Help, I Don't Know where to Start - Finding the Nearest Legal Services Office - Directory of Participating Programs - Other Sources of Legal Help - Courts - Go to the Beginning
Legal Help for West Virginians
Help, I Don't Know where to StartFind the Nearest Legal Services OfficeDirectory of Participating ProgramsOther Sources of Legal HelpThe CourtsGo to the  Beginning

If the person seeking to terminate parental rights is an individual, that case is treated as an ordinary civil matter and access to lawyers is govened under those rules.

Click here to proceed to that section.

This ends the discussion of termination of parental rights. We hope you have found it helpful.

Buffalo Creek Valley from reclaimation site