Help, I Don't Know where to Start - Finding the Nearest Legal Services Office - Directory of Participating Programs - Other Sources of Legal Help - Courts - Go to the Beginning
Legal Help for West Virginians
Help, I Don't Know where to StartFind the Nearest Legal Services OfficeDirectory of Participating ProgramsOther Sources of Legal HelpThe CourtsGo to the  Beginning

Is the person trying to terminate parental rights:

A private individual such as another parent or a spouse?


The State of West Virginia, Child Protective Services or the Department of Health and Human Services?

Buffalo Creek Valley from reclaimation site